Join me in a paradise house in Sardinia, a magical island off the coast of Italy. I fell in love with the warm, clear blue waters, the infinity pool that parks right up onto the beach, the literal farm to table food, unlimited authentic prosciutto, and cheese, and SO MUCH MORE.
Come play with me August 31st – September 7th, 2019 and celebrate a week-long week of relaxation, re-connection, and a lot of fun.
- Expertly crafted Yoga and Fitness Classes (during sunrise and sunset)
- Intro to Meditations
- A chef preparing all three daily meals
- Room and board for 6 night stay at island beachside Villa, an infinity pool overlooking the clear blue ocean
- Use of non-motorized water equipment
- A boating day with the crew
- Photographs and Memories that will last a lifetime
- A spiritual recharge with nature at your side
- Three delicious local meals a day freshly prepared from our chef
- Wine and beer with meals
- Connection to 25 amazing like-minded individuals on a journey of self-love
- An opportunity to disconnect from the world and reconnect to your heart
- b_inspired Level 1 Certification in Leadership
- Every Self-Venture ends with a private, one week online follow up program that you can use to implement the tools you’ve learned into your real life.
Welcome to Villa La Belle Etoile’ – Luxuriously appointed and impeccably serviced, our unique rooms offer beach views over the beautiful mediterranean sea. Decorated in a traditional Sardinian style with rich drapes, sumptuous carpets and exquisite furnishings, these rooms evoke the rustic spirit of the island. The rooms each have their own ensuite bathrooms. In addition guests can enjoy exclusive HerbSardinia toiletries.
An island of shepherds, renegades, myrtle and wild boars: This is beautiful Sardegna. Flavors from soft pecorino Sardo and suckling pig to bitter honey and pungent Bottarga bear the imprints of Rome, Spain, and the Arab world. Granite and Mediterranean Macchia brush mark Sardinia’s landscape and gives life to the intriguingly under-discovered wines, including complex Vermentinos; spicy Cannonau and the unique sherry-style Vernaccia di Oristano.
Payment Plans Available
Single Deluxe Room
Shared Twin Room
Shared Queen Bed
** For Additional Note: Please include your name, contact number and email.
** After making a payment, please fill in the “Application Form”
**Schedule subject to change.
As my second Ensenada Retreat hosted by Katie B., I was blown away with how different the experience was. This retreat was filled with activities including wine tasting, self-empowerment workshops, yoga classes, and meditations all while being surrounded by community and love. Katie has a tremendous gift of empowering others to feel confident in achieving their goals. My self-doubt and insecurities no longer stand in the way of me accomplishing my goals. If you are looking for a yoga retreat that will exceed all your expectations at an affordable, I highly recommend signing up for one of her retreats. I came back feeling rejuvenated and confident and with loving friendships.
b_inspired retreater 2015