One Night Retreat to Temecula
Join me for my only “one-night getaway” this year! It will be 30 hours of fun filled heart work.
Included in Your Experience
- Saturday Yoga with Katie B
- Seminar on self power
- Workshop on owning your purpose
- Seminar on enabling your energy and living in freedom
- Wine tasting in Temecula
- Wine tasting in Old Town
- Admission Yoga for Hope in the Vines Ticket
- Mimosa/T-shirt on Sunday for Yoga Event
- Every Self-Venture ends with a private, one week online follow up program that you can use to implement the tools you’ve learned into your real life.
“I went into the retreat feeling low after some life circumstances. The retreat made me shift my focus to myself and my heart. It made me really check in with myself and be completely honest with myself. It helped me get back to me. katie’s spirit is unbeatable. This is my second retreat with her and will not be the last one.” – b_inspired retreater 2014
- 9am depart SD
- 10am Arrive at Temecula Creek Cottages
- 11-3pm Workshops on Self Love and Growth
- 4pm – Wine Tasting at Temecula Winery
- 5pm – Wine Tasting in Temecula Old Town
- 6:30pm- Dinner in Old Town followed by DANCING Bus back to Cottages 10pm
- 8am Yoga for Hope with hundreds of yogis in the Vines at Local Vineyard- Katie B will teach as well as so many more!
- 10am Mimosa Toast
- 11am Lunch at Vineyard
- 1pm – Depart for home
Yoga for Hope
Our 6th annual event that raises funds and awareness for how yoga helps those with life-threatening illnesses. All proceeds go to City of Hope to help in their fight to eradicate cancer, HIV/Aids, and Diabetes.
Join us in Temecula, with special guests from the San Diego & La Jolla yoga communities in wine country for our 6th Annual Temecula Yoga 4 Hope in the Vines.
Yoga for Hope is an unforgettable event for yoga beginners and experts alike to bring awareness to the benefits of yoga practice for patients with life-threatening illnesses. HOPE is a key ingredient to the whole patient approach offered at City of Hope. This one of a kind yoga event combines education, sunshine, asana, fresh air, shopping, food and an opportunity to contribute to patients directly. Your practice and fundraising will make a difference and offer much-needed HOPE.
The diverse, six-instructor line up guarantees a little something for everyone on the mat. The expanded Yoga Marketplace means you will not leave empty-handed.
$289 – Your Own Bed (Share Cottage with one other person-2 total in cottage)
$259 Shared Room, Share a Bed (4 people total in the cottage)
Workshops and Wine Tasting: $115
**Need $100 deposit to save your spot
Pay $100 to book
Remaining in two installments for $339
Bunk with a Friend
Pay $100 to book
Remaining in two installments for $309
*You can break into three payments, must be paid before 5/20
*Katie will work out carpools if you want to share a ride
*There will be a bus once we’re up in Temecula
*10% of the retreat goes to City of Hope
Katie is an outstanding facilitator. She was courageous, inspiring others to be courageous. She was accessible and easy going despite the planning stress. She is a master motivator; she walks her talk participating in all activities, which made others (strangers to one another) do the same. I can’t wait for next year!