SurfYogaBeer Fitness Adventure
BIKE | CASTLE | WINE
• August 5 – August 11, 2019 (7 DAYS) •
• $2,450 Single Person (Deposit + $1,950) •
• $3,450 Private Room (Deposit + $2,950) •
• $4,900 Private Room (For Two People) (Deposit + $4,400) •
• Purchase a deposit to reserve your spot •
Portugal is ?, so get it while it’s hot. We’ll ride century-old wooden trams of Lisbon, the Latin fairytale capital of Portugal, celebrate every night with it’s most famous national drink, port or porto (wine, duh), and bike our beautiful backyard of Serra da Arrábida Natural Park. Our home, built by the Moors in the 9th century and later conquered by the first king of Portugal in 1147, is Palmela Castle, yes an f’in castle! Sleep in a place whose initial occupation dates back to 300 years before Christ and feel like a real knight in the ancient castle fortified by the Moors during the 8th and 9th centuries with all the comforts of the 21st century.
Every day we’ll go through sweaty and sexy workouts, yoga sessions and activities such as biking, hiking, kayaking and exploring old towns with your new lifelong friends!