#b_inspired BootCamp 10.0
Let’s Get Real.
Find yourself eating differently? Do you want a personal coach for two weeks to help jump start your summer? Do you miss having workout buddies? Do you find yourself having too many options for workouts and not a real SYSTEM?
And let’s be real…. do you really work as hard when no one is watching haha?
14-Day b_inspired BootCamp with Katie B
- Daily email with nutrition guidance and fitness tips for quarantine
- Daily zoom lifting (Monday – Saturday) workout with Katie B & master trainers (12p PST)
- If you can’t make zoom the recording is privately sent out
- Daily cardio and workout videos to compliment lift session
- Move 3x a day at your own designated times
- Small team accountability in private what’s app chat and 1-1 with Katie B
- Personal nutrition coaching and food journaling in a new normal
- Sanity coaching in a crazy time with daily affirmations, themes, optional journaling
- New innovative ideas for at home workouts
- Your entire household can do it
- 14-Day Reset you can repeat whenever
- Real strength gains that burn fat while you’re at rest
Wed Nov 4 – 17
Zoom MTGs @ 12p PST
(note you can always watch the recorded one later)
Anyone can do BootCamp! Check out some of our amazing alumni repping from all over the world.
Be Held Accountable
“b_inspired bootcamp has transformed my life! Before we started I was in a weird daze like I’m sure we all were. I felt super unmotivated to do anything and was feeling really bummed out about my lack of healthy structure in my days. But since joining BootCamp each day is more productive. I’m eating cleaner and all this extra self love motivation has rippled out into my business and I’ve gotten four new clients this past week! Yay! BootCamp has changed the game for me and it’s the best decision I could have made for myself. Love being a part of this fam, thank you Katie for all that you’re doing.” -Maddie, BootCamp Alumna, April 2020
14 Days of Strength Training
Don’t have weights? No problem. We know how to use household items to create equal strength.
This only applies to you, if you don’t have over 5lb weights.
- Two (1 gallon) water plastic water jugs (these are equivalent to 8 lb weights)
- One backpack filled with sand/dirt/or the heaviest thing you own
- Something to step up and down on (a chair is fine, no higher than hip height)
- A mat/towel to lay on
- A slippery thing (which means a paper plate on a rug or a slippery cloth on wood floors to replicate a glider)
- **Optional recommendation to lift heavier – get a large water jug 5 gallons = 41 pounds!
To Prepare Your Zoom Session
- To make the sound better, use a bluetooth speaker instead of your phone/computer speakers
- Or put your airpods in to hear me coaching in your ear
- Use your tablet or computer screen at eye level, far enough back that I can see your form
- In the top right corner of your screen, hit “speaker view” to see Katie better!
- Keep your screen on for accountability, but keep yourself muted
$139 per household. All inclusive. Venmo @binspiredretreats